About Us

The Greenwell Point Union Church was a gift to the people of Greenwell Point from their landlord Mr. David Berry back in 1890 on December 3.

The church is constructed of sandstock bricks on sandstone footings and trimmed in sandstone. Using local timber in the construction of the roof, pews, pulpit and alter rails they were all crafted by hand over 100 years ago.

The beautiful stained glass window that makes a magnificent backdrop was donated in the year 1990 by Ray and Trix Morison.

The church was dedicated to all worshippers from Christian denominations and is currently serviced by Anglican, Presbyterian and Uniting Church ministers from Nowra. Additionally there is a resident non-denominational Christian Marriage Celebrant, Phil Morehead.

The Greenwell Point Union Church is maintained and managed by a Committee of Management which holds the deeds.

 


Contact

Union Church Greenwell Point. Sunday Services 8.00am.

31 Jervis Street
Greenwell Point NSW South Coast
2540


02 4447 0047